Similar Words to Zaire River:
1. All right, let's spread out along the river. Let's go!
2. Took a party of four out to River Valley.
3. And what happens on the other side of the river is no concern of yours?
4. What happens on the other side of the river is no problem of yours?
5. I'll be seein' you at the river crossing.
6. All the way from the big river.
7. Do you know, Dally, I do believe she swam the river.
8. Did you swim the river, girl?
9. Red River Six. Red River Six.
10. Red River Six, this is Red River Two.
11. If you can't get one in Rosedale you better get across the river and keep going right on to Little Rock.
12. Just be careful of those river gamblers.
13. Then the Our River Bridge will be in our hands.
14. Ln four days, we will be across the River Meuse.
15. L will reach the Our River as planned.
16. What time did you cross the Our River?
17. Red River Six. Come in, Red River Six.
18. The fish I catch in the river.
19. And you were going to throw into the river that bundle.
20. So tonight, when spirits come out of river I will thank them for you.
21. Then we do not cross river.
22. I'll follow the stream down to the river.
23. They could have reached the Lena River by now.
24. He dive into the river. l was drowned.
25. The river come up six inches.
26. I want a million feet in the river every day.
27. How long will it take them to reach the river?
28. The River Volta, is it not?
29. We ride the river to the coast.
30. We ran the gauntlet to the Chongchon River.
Definitions of Zaire river:
1. A major African river (one of the world's longest); flows through Congo into the South Atlantic