Similar Words to Wrong:
1. I don't see what's wrong with those takes.
2. He surely rubbed you the wrong way.
3. Touch the wrong line, and you're dead.
4. I was wrong about the Poles.
5. I said I think there's something wrong Waah! Hey!
6. And they think Charles What's wrong with those people?
7. Find anything wrong with our boat?
8. They're spitting in the wrong direction.
9. It's possible we may have hit the wrong entry point.
10. Unless something's gone wrong with his mind.
11. The feeling of guilt and doing wrong is too strong, isn't it?
12. But you're leading them in the wrong direction. Why?
13. West, you got it all wrong Come on, get them off.
14. That giant, if he done wrong least I think he should've had a trial.
15. So, what's wrong with being a mechanic?
16. I wanna tell you I was wrong about something else too.
17. They're being made up by all the wrong people. No,
18. But you come to the wrong man.
19. I seemed to have said all the wrong things.
20. I told you you had the wrong man.
21. She opens her kisser, something wrong come out. Talk to her.
22. Nonsense. Nothing wrong with the dog.
23. Then how do you know you're not in the wrong place.
24. Perhaps "few" is the wrong word.
25. There is nothing wrong with Nicolo that a good woman couldn't make right.
26. I sure got you into the wrong pIace this time.
27. All right, the sixth grade, but there's nothing wrong with your arithmetic.
28. If there's something wrong with our kids, you don't have to horse around. You can
29. No, there's nothing wrong with them.
30. Unfortunately, sometimes he leads the others in the wrong direction.
Definitions of Wrong:
1. That which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
2. Any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
3. Treat unjustly; do wrong to
4. Not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth
5. Contrary to conscience or morality or law
6. Based on or acting or judging in error
7. In an inaccurate manner
8. Not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
9. Not functioning properly
10. Not in accord with established usage or procedure
11. Used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward
12. Badly timed
13. Characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules