1. He's been on the wagon for a month.
2. If you could have seen her family, you'd know why the wagon was covered.
3. Just think, this wagon'll be your home for the next six months.
4. I got everything packed up in the wagon.
5. How can I get into the wagon, you idiot?
6. Out here, this wagon's our only home.
7. I'm tired. I think I'll go to my wagon.
8. I hid it in the Camerons' wagon.
9. Here, I'll put these in your wagon and help you across.
10. Davey, let's see if our wagon's down yet.
11. Hear it? I seen it. That was your wagon.
12. You've got my wagon up to the hub in mud.
13. I got a wagon. Going home,
14. You just fixed your wagon with your smart talk you just fixed your wagon.
15. Have the wagon take him away tonight.
16. She rode the wagon right on top of it.
17. That wagon was on the side of the road.
18. Oh. Look, you get the wagon
19. He must have been asleep and fallen off his wagon.
20. Henry, telegraph set in the supply wagon.
21. Heh, why, she should be pulling a milk wagon.
22. And got the pet on the wagon and got him back over to the farm.
23. I was looking for The Band Wagon party.
24. Said he had a flat tire, but the way he carried on l imagine this is false.
25. To make it up to them, we hung an old tire from a tree and Elsa particularly fell in Iove with it.
26. I never tire of watching your mind at work.
27. Boy, I can tell you, though, l'm gonna fix his wagon.
28. How are you gonna fix Ralph's wagon?
29. Yes, I'm on the wagon. I went to the
30. His car had a flat tire.
Definitions of Wagon tire:
1. A metal hoop forming the tread of a wheel