Similar Words to Volta:
Conte Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta
Conte Alessandro Volta
Count Alessandro Volta
1. Start readying a British expedition and those slavers will be running for the Volta River before you can hoist your britches over your knees.
2. Fly directly from Zanzibar to the Volta River.
3. Headed for the Volta River.
Definitions of Volta:
1. Italian physicist after whom the volt is named; studied electric currents and invented the voltaic pile (1745-1827)
2. A river in Ghana that flows south to the Bight of Benin