Similar Words to Table Salt:
1. You think we're at the same table by accident?
2. I changed my table to a table for one.
3. Did you ever see a pearl that size, fresh or salt?
4. Put it down on the table and go away.
5. You know, speaking of getting sick they fed me this morning some greasy salt pork.
6. Oh, please, must you talk about salt pork?
7. Now, I'm sorry I mentioned salt pork.
8. You see, I don't like salt pork a bit. No, sir.
9. But, you know, when you're on a ship like this and it's rocking, and it smells of oil ooh salt pork certainly is upsetting.
10. I'm telling you that's the only thing that saved my life when they gave me that salt pork for breakfast.
11. When they gave me the salt pork on the same plate they put a big mess of spinach.
12. Oh, boy, he must've had salt pork.
13. Some oats, bran, barley, carrots and about 10 pounds of salt.
14. I'm from Orem. That's right near Salt Lake.
15. You wouldn't be taking the train to Salt Lake, would you?
16. Their politics are confined to bread and salt.
17. To the sea and make salt.
18. There's a royal monopoly on the manufacture of salt.
19. In this climate, nothing lives without water or salt.
20. And then he walks some 240 miles to the sea and makes salt.
21. It takes a great deal more than a pinch of salt to bring down the British Empire.
22. Man needs salt as he needs air and water.
23. This salt comes from the Indian Ocean.
24. Then he says flatly that he will lead a raid tomorrow on the Dharasana Salt Works.
25. They're full of salt, and then you start drinkin' like a fish.
26. May I clear the table, sir?
27. Quite a table. Just like home.
28. More than $ 14,000 there and the table cannot cover your bet!
29. Once we had to eat a bunch of salt grass. It tasted like cabbage.
30. Peter, old salt! Get it? Saltpeter.
Definitions of Table salt:
1. White crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food