Similar Words to Squeeze:
1. Cariboo and Wolfhard squeeze him into slot.
2. Soon I won't be able to squeeze into heaven.
3. The minute Williams drops through that trap door you lift your pants leg and squeeze the bulb. Clever?
Definitions of Squeeze:
1. The act of gripping and pressing firmly
2. A state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
3. A situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
4. (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
5. A twisting squeeze
6. An aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
7. A tight or amorous embrace
8. The act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
9. To compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
10. Press firmly
11. Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
12. To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :
13. Obtain by coercion or intimidation
14. Press or force
15. Squeeze tightly between the fingers
16. Squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
17. Squeeze or press together