Similar Words to Sign:
Sign Of The Zodiac
1. L can sign him in half the time.
2. Not a sign of him, Major.
3. For six years I've been tryin' to get you to And now you just sign it like that.
4. I need you to sign these sheets before I can send out the checks.
5. As a sign of good faith, the minister has sentyou this.
6. I understand you gave up a career in bio-research to sign aboard a starship.
7. It's just possible that a certain low-down coyote left his sign there.
8. That's lndian sign that he wants to palaver.
9. We put a sign on his grave says: "He was in such a hurry, he just couldn't wait to get here."
10. Here, will you sign this? Hey.
11. Came up to sign the contracts.
12. We could sign you up as an apprentice.
13. I won't sign anything till I know what it is.
14. I'll sign it! Napaloni It's Napaloni.
15. I can't sign while they're there.
16. I want him to sign the treaty.
17. To catch the act last night, and he liked us, so he wants to sign us.
18. Surely Your Majesty cannot believe the Israelites, that it was a sign of the anger and revenge of their god?
19. We have no dead body, there's been no sign of violence.
20. Where did he sign out to?
21. They might take such an offer as a sign ofweakness on our part.
22. I was scouting around for a job and I noticed your sign and I thought I might help you out.
23. To the Kotton King for a chicken dinner. Sign my name
24. To sign it and send it to you.
25. Either you sign this piece of paper or I'll break this door down.
26. Either you agree to sign this thing or I'm coming out here and my additional weight What am I going to do?
27. Radioactive readings, chemical pollution, any further sign of life.
28. ''Whoo! Dump the puck!'' The first sign of trouble you dump the puck in the corner.
29. Will you sign your name here, please?
30. Hey, Mac, see what that sign says.
Definitions of Sign:
1. A perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
2. A public display of a message
3. Any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
4. Structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
5. (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
6. (medicine) any objective evidence of the presence of a disorder or disease
7. Having an indicated pole (as the distinction between positive and negative electric charges)
8. An event that is experienced as indicating important things to come
9. A gesture that is part of a sign language
10. A fundamental linguistic unit linking a signifier to that which is signified
11. A character indicating a relation between quantities
12. Mark with one's signature; write one's name (on)
13. Approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation
14. Be engaged by a written agreement
15. Engage by written agreement
16. Communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
17. Place signs, as along a road
18. Communicate in sign language
19. Make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
20. Used of the language of the deaf