Similar Words to Serious:
1. We've got to have a long, serious talk.
2. Then, serious man, - give these to his son.
3. That's a serious accusation, my girl.
4. They said you were a serious SOB that didn't have any a sense of humor.
5. Games were a little more serious than the ones you play.
6. Marriage is a very serious step for a girl like me.
7. Don't you think it's serious if they find him in the house?
8. I don't want you to think that the children have caused any serious trouble.
9. Even more seriously in an already very serious matter.
10. We have warned you repeatedly that this constant flying ofarmed aircraft-- This is a serious mistake.
11. Anything living that lasts long enough to take it serious What's this?
12. And now I have more serious matters to attend to.
13. I have a lot of serious money and interest tied up in the Ice Breakers show.
14. But it is a serious matter.
15. You're serious about this press conference?
16. And if you have made a mistake your position as constable in this county will be in serious jeopardy.
17. I want to ask you a serious question.
18. But on the other hand, if Papa is not taken care of there could be serious trouble.
19. Because he's a serious musician and doesn't know any better.
20. Adolphus, I have something very serious to discuss with you.
21. Was it serious with that guy?
22. It's not a serious attack on the revenue.
23. We play serious Parcheesi around here.
24. Good thing l'm not serious or l'd think it over for another year.
25. ''Suicide is the only serious philosophical problem.''
26. That is a serious offence in wartime.
27. It's a serious manifestation, the hearing of voices.
28. Things were getting entirely too serious for a moment.
Definitions of Serious:
1. Concerned with work or important matters rather than play or trivialities
2. Completely lacking in playfulness
3. Of great consequence
4. Causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
5. Appealing to the mind
6. Requiring effort or concentration; complex and not easy to answer or solve