Similar Words to Scotch Marigold:
1. Get him a Scotch and-- Soda?
2. You better bring us another gin and tonic, another straight bourbon, another scotch and soda and another ginger ale, please.
3. I would like a big glass of milk with about twelve shots of Scotch in it.
4. Fifth of Scotch, a little ice.
5. Sloe gin fizz, a quart of Scotch.
6. I'd like some Scotch and some vodka.
7. What do you say, Scotch, rye, or beer?
8. I ain't Scotch, Boats. I'm Greek.
9. Scotch with soda and a glass of milk.
10. Just like any other scotch with soda.
Definitions of Scotch marigold:
1. The common European annual marigold