Similar Words to School:
1. It looks like a high school prom.
2. My school days are over, kitten.
3. Valens was still in high school when he was signed to the Del-Fi label.
4. I did it at Bobby's school concert.
5. Past the grammar school and I can be home in two minutes.
6. There was Bobby's school concert, Eileen's wedding, and that symphony concert at the town hall.
7. Coming back all at once, it was a little difficult to find a school or college.
8. This boy got the school named after him.
9. My entire class volunteered to stay after school and pound erasers or something.
10. I wonder if there are many alcoholics among high school teachers.
11. You're never going back to that school again. Never.
12. Oh, I'm going back to the school tomorrow.
13. For every school like yours there are hundreds like this one. We could
14. Use you, but your school needs you.
15. One thing I didn't like when I went to school Teach, teach. Did you go to high school?
16. As far as I'm concerned that school is just dead.
17. The kids in our school can be taught if you don't stop trying.
18. No, I went to school over in Nashville.
19. She didn't meet me at school today.
20. Lassie won't be waiting for you at school anymore.
21. I was coming out of school and there she was, waiting for me right where she always is.
22. I understand we are like minded on many things Good school boys. Yale. Cambridge.
23. Mr La Hire, may I raid your collection of costumes for the school show?
24. Generally, school teachers are known by their surname.
25. That's why I came here as a school teacher.
26. We put them in a very good school in Boston.
27. Pert as a schoolgirl well can be Three little maids from school Far out.
28. Well, finally I left school and a girl without education, a girl without Mr. Vacarro?
29. I've been to school in my life and I'm a magazine reader.
30. You don't hardly see me at all, with me in school and you working.
Definitions of School:
1. An educational institution
2. A building where young people receive education
3. The process of being formally educated at a school
4. A body of creative artists or writers or thinkers linked by a similar style or by similar teachers
5. The period of instruction in a school; the time period when school is in session
6. An educational institution's faculty and students
7. A large group of fish
8. Educate in or as if in a school
9. Teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
10. Swim in or form a large group of fish