Similar Words to Rich:
1. You know how fussy rich people are.
2. In this world, the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
3. I am not a rich woman.
4. It's like a rich man's funeral with all his relations attending.
5. I can't see why a man as rich as you should go on pressing the trousers of the British Ambassador.
6. We're going to that rich Spanish land where Moses Austin won a grant for mettlesome Americans.
7. Lt's a rich thing, Eli, and you can buy in out of earnings.
8. There are rich prizes plying in the coastal waters.
9. Lonely, isolated, overworked, rich Iithium miners!
10. I'll find his rich girl for him and lay in the sun.
11. Jake convinced me that rich girls don't have the soul for it.
12. Right in back is a fancy cabinet containing bottles for offering drinks to the rich depositors.
13. Not only them. Poor people, rich people.
14. Wish I could find a rich old man and give it a rest for a while.
15. It's fine. Just a little rich for me.
16. We needed supplies, so we went to a rich man 's house.
17. They just want to get rich before they die.
18. And here's the rich tally in round numbers.
19. Must be nice to be married to a rich lawyer.
Definitions of Rich:
1. People who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
2. Possessing material wealth
3. Having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources)
4. High in mineral content; having a high proportion of fuel to air
5. Suggestive of or characterized by great expense
6. Of great worth or quality
7. Marked by great fruitfulness
8. Strong; intense
9. Very productive
10. Containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
11. Marked by richness and fullness of flavor
12. Pleasantly full and mellow
13. Affording an abundant supply