Similar Words to Promotion:
1. You know, Mr Claremont, um, when I agreed to take care of the Chiefs, you said I'd get that promotion to vice president.
2. And Mac furnished some furniture, his time, and his promotion skills.
3. This job here means promotion for him but he can't wait to get another ship.
Definitions of Promotion:
1. A message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution
2. Act of raising in rank or position
3. Encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something
4. The advancement of some enterprise