Similar Words to Position:
1. You do realize, Dowding, the position this puts us in?
2. I'm not about to compromise my position in life, my ancestry my tradition, for your silly little suspicions.
3. Maybe the Russians have masked the real position ofGroup Six.
4. I'm in a position to hold back the other orders and give you priority.
5. I've got position in this county where I was born and brought up.
6. They are patriots, frustrated liberals or victims of blackmail whose emotional involvement weakens their bargaining position and destroys sound business judgements.
7. I'm accepting my position in life.
8. Well, you've got all the guys giving up and accepting their position in life.
9. Susan, when a man is wrestling a leopard in the middle of a pond he's in no position to run.
10. And if you have made a mistake your position as constable in this county will be in serious jeopardy.
11. The three will be in position about now.
12. When commercial capitalism occupies a position of unquestioned ascendancy it everywhere constitutes a system of plunder and decadence.
13. Your position was about to be compromised.
14. As you know, I've steadfastly maintained an uncompromising position about women's rights and the equality of sexes.
15. I'll talk to these guys, see if I can soften their position and get you something so it's not a hassle.
16. I know the exact position of her room.
17. I can give you a very good position in Friedersdorf.
18. I don't think you're in a position to tell people what they can and can't do or who they can and can't be with.
19. My position is a little different.
20. If I'm not mistaken, you're still living in my apartment and you're in no position to take care of somebody.
21. He must be, to be in the position he is today.
22. Our position is-- We are members of the Empire.
23. We are in a position of advantage.
24. "Put between baby's legs, release tapes, position over front of absorbent padding."
25. And we will end up in a position far worse than we are now.
26. He thought that this entitled him to an executive position out in the world somewhere.
27. In a vertical position we put numbers and the numbers go from 1 to 17, and then we have the alphabet.
28. You hold your position right here, and Jimmy suppose you pick up Gaby like that, and put her down right here next to Tony?
29. You almost forced me into a position where I had to show my authority even though it put me in the wrong.
30. My position Give latitude and longitude.
Definitions of Position:
1. The particular portion of space occupied by something
2. A point occupied by troops for tactical reasons
3. A way of regarding situations or topics etc.
4. The arrangement of the body and its limbs
5. The relative position or standing of things or especially persons in a society
6. A job in an organization
7. The spatial property of a place where or way in which something is situated
8. The appropriate or customary location
9. (in team sports) the role assigned to an individual player
10. The act of putting something in a certain place
11. A condition or position in which you find yourself
12. A rationalized mental attitude
13. An opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
14. An item on a list or in a sequence
15. The post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another
16. The act of positing; an assumption taken as a postulate or axiom
17. Cause to be in an appropriate place, state, or relation
18. Put into a certain place or abstract location