Similar Words to Permanent:
1. Boy, this shoulder's getting a permanent callus from holding that fort.
2. It's been ruled out Our personnel and permanent employees have had previous security clearance from London.
3. This move, it would be a permanent one, you understand.
4. The crow is a permanent resident throughout its range.
5. Doctor says there's no permanent damage.
6. Have them proceed to the predicted landfall on the permanent ice pack.
7. The permanent ice pack, General Vladimirov?
8. No landing sites reported on the permanent pack.
9. It is showing just short of the permanent pack but in direct line with the American's reported flight path.
Definitions of Permanent:
1. A series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
2. Continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place
3. Not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition