Similar Words to Perfect:
1. "Mr Constantine will be unconscious but in perfect condition when picked up."
2. Isn't it touching how a perfect murder has kept our friendship alive all these years?
3. Is this your perfect world, your flawless beings killing off one another?
4. I constructed a perfect being, tested it, proved it.
5. ''Sounds of Silence'' is the perfect selection for that time and place.
6. I want that dog in perfect condition.
7. So the weatherman says Sunday is the perfect day for a trip to the beach.
8. I'm supposed to be looking for the perfect husband.
9. Are you the perfect husband Mr. Wilson?
10. It was just so perfect I just had to catch it.
11. You were the perfect picture of the ardent young husband faithful unto death.
12. She has a perfect faith that if she asks someone a question they'll give her the right answer.
13. Are you so perfect you can sneer at me?
14. What a strange, and sudden, and perfect relationship.
15. That haughty queen, that divinity of form, that perfect pearl of pulchritude.
16. The perfect pearl of pulchritude, meaning beauty, of course.
17. Well, I'd be the perfect prototype, actually.
18. I hope you realize that you've made a perfect spectacle of yourself.
19. We have a perfect right to determine what our children-- When you've burned all of these, what are you gonna do then?
20. Friends with him so be a perfect hostess tonight and charge it up to victory, alright?
21. Compare him with Francisco, a perfect gentleman.
22. He's a man of faith, a perfect example for others I speak as his confessor.
23. Everybody wants to hang old Ygor again, yet he has a perfect alibi.
24. It is a great and perfect thing.
25. Now, that's the, uh, 4A or what we call "the perfect model."
26. You know, it's a 4A for what we call "the perfect foot."
27. There's no such thing as a perfect man.
28. That's cutting it close for a perfect fit.
29. Given him a perfect opportunity to kill Benes.
30. You know I'm the perfect height for you.
Definitions of Perfect:
1. A tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
2. Make perfect or complete
3. Being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish
4. Without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
5. Precisely accurate or exact