Similar Words to News:
1. Here is the 9:00 news and this is Armand Adell reading it.
2. Well, if he's dead, looks like he ain't gonna be hearin' all that good news you have to tell him, huh?
3. Oh, that's the first encouraging news I've had all afternoon.
4. The news comes just like our police.
5. Well, the good news is that besides the powdered eggs all the food's been canned in water or juice.
6. The bad news is, it's all peaches and hearts of palm.
7. Well, what's the news from home?
8. Well, Miss Ruth, I got some good news for you.
9. You're through with Lonesome-- I've got news that'll move you and shake you.
10. Well, the good news is that some of my best friends are here.
11. The bad news is, the rest of you are here.
12. There's nothing in the news that isn't the way you wanted it.
13. Here's good news for you bachelors.
14. Children, I have bad news for you.
15. The news is all bad, so we'll skip it.
16. The outcry is over the news brought by deserters from Solomon's army.
17. I got news for you, Mart.
18. Bad news whenever you come around.
19. Kid, i got good news for you.
20. Is good news of no value to you Germans?
21. Finally she wakes up the next day and the specialist walks in and says, "I got good news and bad news.
22. The bad news is, we did everything we could we tried everything, but we just couldn't get the darn thing out.
23. But the good news is we were able to change the batteries."
24. L bring good news to your mistress.
25. The people rejoice for the news l bring.
26. I guess it's news to you I'll be married soon.
27. The bad news is that our boy's gone AWOL.
28. In breaking news today, it was Iearned that Senator John GayIor from Texas has resigned his seat in the Senate.
29. Well, sir, what news from the front?
30. Is there news of my father?
Definitions of News:
1. Information about recent and important events
2. Information reported in a newspaper or news magazine
3. A program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary
4. Informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone
5. The quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins