Similar Words to Master:
Get The Hang
1. When did your master leave the restaurant?
2. What orders did your master give you?
3. You're the master of creating the truth.
4. And therefore, she's of the master race a direct descendant of God, just like me.
5. The fault indicator is our master control.
6. Jeez, this guy wasn't part of my master plan.
7. L obey the master of the lamp.
8. Tell the caddy master to put it in my bag when you're finished.
9. We of the master race should not contaminate ourselves.
10. L could hit a hostage, Master Gunny-- Take the fucking shot.
11. L don't like you, Master Gunnery Sergeant.
12. With all due respect, Master Guns, you should've been a comedian.
13. We have orders to take you in to see the brass, Master Gunnery Sergeant.
14. Not this one, Master Gunnery Sergeant Thomas Beckett.
15. But what about madam and Master Peter, sir?
16. I'll not be halted by anything until I'm complete master of the living, breathing, intelligent creature my father dreamed of creating.
17. Tell your master from Menelaus that we demand-- No, no, no. Nothing else.
18. I'm my own master for the first time in my life.
19. The master told me he can't lose.
20. They envy our strength, our capacity to fight, our will to master reality.
21. L feel l'll be able to master it. Eh?
22. Or would you be interested in the master bedroom?
23. My master once said: ''l conceive of nothing as infinite.
24. My master was the only philosopher who was truly sincere.
25. You are a master in your house.
26. My father is, or was, a master sergeant, sir.
27. Your daddy was a master sergeant.
Definitions of Master:
1. An artist of consummate skill
2. A person who has general authority over others
3. A combatant who is able to defeat rivals
4. Directs the work of others
5. Presiding officer of a school
6. An original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
7. An officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
8. Someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
9. An authority qualified to teach apprentices
10. Key that secures entrance everywhere
11. Be or become completely proficient or skilled in
12. Get on top of; deal with successfully
13. Have dominance or the power to defeat over
14. Have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
15. Most important element