Similar Words to Major:
John R. Major
John Roy Major
1. What would happen if you sold the place to Major Terrill?
2. Old Rufus and the major hate each other.
3. You know the major was out himself tryin' to trail you?
4. The major was standing right there.
5. The major felt that you should have 'em back.
6. Even told the major the good news.
7. The major thinks on a grand scale, I can promise you that.
8. He even wants to put in new corrals Pat I didn't buy the Big Muddy to make the major proud of me.
9. This order you know as well as I do, Major Brandt.
10. Our dilemma was that we had conceived of that character and all major ones as being prototypical southern California big, blonde people.
11. There's been a major operational screw-up.
12. We've check the schedules for flights leaving major airports at or around 10 o'clock at night for a two week period.
13. ShaII I send a runner to Major WoIenski teIIing him to cover our withdrawaI?
14. Yeah, he was working on a tip that a major assassination is gonna take place here in the city, Thursday night.
15. No mistake. I've known Major Applegate
16. He The poor I was just telling Major Applegate that you were clawed by a tiger in the Malay Peninsula.
17. I'm the niece I'm the aunt I'm Major Horace Applegate of the Explorer's Club.
18. Do you actually still think the Germans are preparing a major offensive?
19. Give that to Major General Denistoun.
20. He was the kind of agent who handled only bit players and who never could get into a major producer's offiice.
21. He's also a hundred years old so he's got three major strikes against him.
22. It was written by a friend of mine who is a great believer in major chords.
23. A major meeting. Keep her quiet, OK?
24. I mean we're talking major big.
25. Exactly, and when you have that, you have what you call a major chord.
26. A major chord is when everything in your life works out perfectly, when you have everything you could ever possibly want.
27. You may become a major strawberry picker.
28. Meeting Chelsea was a major thing and We have a very kinetic relationship.
29. This big lug is in love and he's got a lot of major appliances laying around.
30. There could be some major damage here.
Definitions of Major:
1. A commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines; below lieutenant colonel and above captain
2. British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
3. A university student who is studying a particular field as the principal subject
4. The principal field of study of a student at a university
5. Have as one's principal field of study
6. Of greater importance or stature or rank
7. Greater in scope or effect
8. Greater in number or size or amount
9. Of the field of academic study in which one concentrates or specializes
10. Of a scale or mode
11. Of greater seriousness or danger
12. Of full legal age
13. Of the elder of two boys with the same family name