Similar Words to Low:
Down In The Mouth
Sir David Alexander Cecil Low
Sir David Low
1. I warned you, you dirty low All right!
2. That low woman Lila!" Well, maybe I like Lilas.
3. The Eskimos are racially as low as Negroes.
4. It could be a Russian rocket coming in low where our radar can't pick it up.
5. How do I knowyou do not have hundreds ofother planes coming in so low our radar cannot pick them up?
6. How do I know that the planes were not simply diving to a low altitude to escape our radar?
7. They're trying to avoid the fighters by going too low for their radar.
8. Ride with the flood, lie low on the ebb.
9. The walls seemed to have low ceilings.
10. A low cut model with a strap.
11. That's freezing him as low as is compatible with human life.
12. I think it was the bear's voice he heard deep inside him growling low of dark, secret places.
13. But then I got low self-esteem.
14. Never in the long and stormy history of Great Britain have her fortunes been as low as they are in this spring of 1941.
15. Going low to avoid an infrared fix.
16. He'll have to fly very low and at reduced speeds to conserve fuel.
17. Too low on fuel to take evasive action.
18. "There came a low hiss, a horrid sound that made Rikki Tikki Tavi jump back two clear feet.
19. Sometimes it was like being in a big marble hall how we talked in low voices and heard the tiniest sound.
20. They had mismatched manger scenes at incredibly low prices.
Definitions of Low:
1. An air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
2. British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
3. A low level or position or degree
4. The lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
5. Make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
6. Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount
7. Literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension
8. Used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
9. In a low position; near the ground
10. Very low in volume
11. Unrefined in character
12. Of the most contemptible kind
13. Low or inferior in station or quality
14. No longer sufficient
15. Subdued or brought low in condition or status
16. Filled with melancholy and despondency