Similar Words to Life:
1. And I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life demonstrating how brave I am.
2. Well, it seems to me that when a man uproots his life and travels 2,000 miles, he must be very much in love.
3. A new life is beginning for me.
4. Nobody told you to throw your life away, man.
5. I've dedicated my life to the black heathen.
6. A man threatens your life and you have the means to stop him, what do you do?
7. Your life and your husband's may depend upon it.
8. Can you think of any reason why anyone would be sniffin' around in your life I can't think of any reason at all. Why?
9. L saved your life when you were shot.
10. He'll ship out with us, and report the truth about life on a submarine.
11. Their life was sacred to you then.
12. Can you imagine how life could be improved if we could do away with jealousy, greed, hate?
13. I was I had only my brain between life and death.
14. It took Jess' life to make me face it.
15. Ben, we have a whole life ahead of us.
16. I suppose it's sensible, rushing off to start life anew in the wide-open spaces.
17. She said the social life was horrid.
18. 'not even life lasts very long.
19. 'You see, that was the first time in our life together I'd lied to you.
20. 'Away, out of my life forever.'
21. She says: ''lt'll never be the same for you, life is never going to be the same.''
22. . . . your life has changed for ever!''
23. Lt was important just to keep a life going, not just sit on the bus and then drop out of character.
24. It's a tough proposition, girl, this pioneer life in the savage wilderness.
25. Marcia, honey, do you believe me when I say it's a matter of life and death?
26. The only thing I'm afraid of is wasting my life with you guys!
27. All my life I used to think how someday I'd like to pay him back.
28. He always said, '' Never do nothing you wouldn't want printed I practically told you the whole story of my life by now.
29. But I know there's a better kind of life than the one I got.
30. I got a different kind of life in mind.
Definitions of Life:
1. A characteristic state or mode of living
2. The experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
3. The course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living
4. The condition of living or the state of being alive
5. The period during which something is functional (as between birth and death)
6. The period between birth and the present time
7. The period from the present until death
8. A living person
9. Animation and energy in action or expression
10. Living things collectively
11. The organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones
12. An account of the series of events making up a person's life
13. A motive for living
14. A prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives