Similar Words to Labour Party:
British Labour Party
1. She was in labour all day with the baby.
2. After the opening, there was a party.
3. It was my party, and everybody was there.
4. You wouldn't come to my party, so I brought my party to you.
5. Now, go back to your party.
6. At the Christmas party we met.
7. So he's having a party? So what?
8. But now Their party won because of me.
9. That makes us a party. A hunting party.
10. I thought we were going to a party.
11. This isn't some nut from a Halloween party!
12. I came to this party, didn't I?
13. Oh No, I I borrowed it for a party.
14. I thought this was a party.
15. Are you going to Hummel's party?
16. W ell, I guess you're having a little party here or something like that, huh?
17. Yes, it's one way to learn that each man's labour is as important as another's.
18. It was at party or a dance.
19. It's a party. I hope you come
20. So, what do you guys think of the party so far?
21. I think the man has done a very good job with the party so far.
22. No, no, no. I will, but the party's young
23. This is your party! Your bachelor party!
24. I'll see you all at the party.
25. I'll look for you. Big party, big show.
26. I don't want to crash the party.
27. This is a wonderful party. Come on in.
28. Well, come on! Let's make a party.
29. Here you are, Jim. It's your party.
30. Sugarfoot. l'll get your party for you.
Definitions of Labour party:
1. A political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries
2. A left-of-center political party formed to represent the interest of ordinary working people