Similar Words to Hard:
1. L'm only a part-time burglar, and it's hard work.
2. Damn it, this is hard for me to say.
3. It was hard to tell who won.
4. I don't know. It's really hard to choose.
5. It's hard to believe that a man could die of loneliness.
6. Please don't give me a hard time.
7. But the really hard ones - are those who can live with the things they did.
8. I tried so hard to remember exactly what you looked like.
9. 'I tried hard to look pleased but it was no good.
10. I find it hard to believe that a man who learns to fly never had a dream.
11. I won't be hard to locate.
12. We can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way.
13. I never seen a man could appreciate how hard you women work.
14. Didn't allow us to touch hard liquor till we was 10 or 11.
15. It never hurt none to play hard to get.
16. Well, General, that's his hard luck.
17. No hard feelings now, we're talking television.
18. That's the hard way, isn't it?
19. He works so hard to get what he wants, for instance.
20. You don't realize how hard I work.
21. And you mustn't think we're too hard on thee.
22. Kind of hard to make out.
23. It's just so hard for me to trust anyone.
24. You get hit hard by one you get blessed by a couple of others.
25. I've butchered in Algeria, Indo-China Hard work!
26. Of course, the longer I know her, and the better I know her It's hard to keep them up there, isn't it?
27. That life will present a bill to Nicolo one day, and he will find it hard to pay.
28. If I worked hard enough and long enough, say for six months, where would you be?
29. It's hard to say if she'll walk again.
30. I found it a little hard to leave you last night, but I had no choice.
Definitions of Hard:
1. Not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure
3. Resisting weight or pressure
4. Produced without vibration of the vocal cords
5. (of light) transmitted directly from a pointed light source
6. (of speech sounds); produced with the back of the tongue raised toward or touching the velum
7. With effort or force or vigor
8. With firmness
9. Earnestly or intently
10. Causing great damage or hardship
11. Slowly and with difficulty
12. Indulging excessively
13. Into a solid condition
14. Very near or close in space or time
15. With pain or distress or bitterness
16. To the full extent possible; all the way
17. Very strong or vigorous
18. Characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort
19. Given to excessive indulgence of bodily appetites especially for intoxicating liquors
20. Being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content
21. Unfortunate or hard to bear
22. Dried out