Similar Words to Go:
Buy The Farm
Cash In One's Chips
Give-up The Ghost
Kick The Bucket
1. No, thank you. l'll go up.
2. Temporarily, you'll have to go straight.
3. Be an angel. Before you go to bed
4. But you must promise me to go there and see for yourself.
5. Now go away or l'll call a policeman.
6. L'll go and keep him company.
7. Now go and call off that fake telephone call.
8. As far as Davis Leland is concerned, you can go on faking masterpieces as long as you can hold a brush.
9. L want you to go to America.
10. No, go to the Orient or somewhere.
11. L did go out. l forgot something,
12. I'll even get up a search party and go find your wanderin' boy for ya.
13. You figure he'd be fool enough to go there?
14. They took the survivors and buried them alive up to their necks. Shall I go on?
15. Hey, Shorty, you and Waco go on back to Ladder.
16. You just go pick out any little spot that suits ya.
17. Come on. Let's go find Ramón.
18. And you can go too if all you can think to do is criticise me.
19. If you feel that way about him, why don't you go after him? I'm sure I don't care.
20. I'd like to go ahead and have the deed recorded.
21. I'm not going to go on living in the middle of a civil war.
22. This trouble's not about me, so so why don't you just go away?
23. Please go and leave me alone.
24. Let me go in with you.
25. Go ahead! Go play with your bike!
26. We still need another single to go along with Donna.
27. Now go downstairs and pass out.
28. Okay, go ahead and open the presents.
29. Let's go into the living room.
30. Where would I go for days at a time?
Definitions of Go:
1. A time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
2. Street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
3. A usually brief attempt
4. A board game for two players who place counters on a grid; the object is to surround and so capture the opponent's counters
5. Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
6. Follow a procedure or take a course
7. Move away from a place into another direction
8. Enter or assume a certain state or condition
9. Be awarded; be allotted
10. Have a particular form
11. Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
12. Follow a certain course
13. Be abolished or discarded
14. Be or continue to be in a certain condition
15. Make a certain noise or sound
16. Perform as expected when applied
17. To be spent or finished
18. Progress by being changed
19. Continue to live through hardship or adversity
20. Pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action
21. Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
22. Be in the right place or situation
23. Be ranked or compare
24. Begin or set in motion
25. Have a turn; make one's move in a game
26. Be contained in
27. Be sounded, played, or expressed
28. Blend or harmonize
29. Lead, extend, or afford access
30. Be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
31. Go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way
32. Be spent
33. Give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
34. Stop operating or functioning
35. Functioning correctly and ready for action