Similar Words to Edward Douglas White Jr.:
Edward D. White
1. No, there is no death certificate here for Edward Shoebridge, only Harry J Shoebridge and Sadie L Shoebridge.
2. It appears to be an application for a death certificate for one Edward Shoebridge, dated November 4, 1965.
3. You wouldn't happen to know a guy named of Edward Shoebridge, would ya?
4. Edward Alpina, Donald Beck, Samuel Barstow, Harry Cohen, Leroy Croth.
5. I hope you can still dance Edward.
6. Have you ever made up a story Edward?
7. Never be ashamed of your abilities, Edward.
8. Like to share with you Edward.
9. And I wouldn't be surprised if Hello Edward.
10. What are you going to do Edward?
11. Would you mind if we called him Edward?
12. If we called him Edward Jr?
13. You might want to think about getting yourself a new pair of shoes Edward.
14. I mean you dream this guy, Edward.
15. Would you like a drink Edward.
16. Tell him Mr. Edward Wilson is here
17. Will also speak personally with Mr. Edward Wilson about
18. Edward to think he is doing.
19. I wanted to speak to Mr. Edward Wilson.
20. I want to speak to Mr. Edward Wilson.
21. There a lot of things you can do, Edward.
22. As one white man to another.
23. Because you can live among white men again on land that a white man has given you.
24. He had no use for the white man.
25. They do the same thing to white women they do to Indian women, and they don't mind it much, red or white.
26. I know them as white men, and I don't.
27. Am I better than the white man?
28. A white man has come here.
29. Where Mrs White goes, you go. And that
30. You're Mrs White? That's your name?
Definitions of Edward douglas white jr.:
1. United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1910 by President Taft; noted for his work on antitrust legislation (1845-1921)