1. "New lead on the Earl Williams hanging."
2. When you did that interview with Earl Williams in the death house, our circulation went up 75,000.
3. Hey, Mollie, those were pretty roses you sent Earl Williams.
4. I never said I loved Earl Williams and was willing to marry him on the gallows.
5. It's a reprieve for Earl Williams.
6. We don't have Earl Williams in our custody.
7. I'm only going to say it once, I've got Earl Williams.
8. Sheriff's deputies examined the infant to make sure it wasn't Earl Williams, who they knew was hiding somewhere.
9. Look, I'm pretending there ain't no Earl Williams.
10. I'm the only one who knows where Earl Williams is.
11. You want to know where Earl Williams is?
12. This happens to be the gun that Earl Williams shot his way out with.
13. I'll give you 10 seconds to hand over Earl Williams.
14. Does it belong to Earl Williams?
15. Guardian and conscience of Chicago having single-handedly captured Earl Williams has just handed him over to Sheriff what's-his-name.
16. The stars, the steps, and at the top of the steps, Marx and Lenin waiting for Earl Williams.
Definitions of Earl:
1. A British peer ranking below a marquess and above a viscount