Similar Words to Die:
Buy The Farm
Cash In One's Chips
Give-up The Ghost
Kick The Bucket
1. I've always believed I was going to die in a plane crash.
2. It's hard to believe that a man could die of loneliness.
3. It is appointed each man to die till Judgment.
4. So die all who betray Giuliano What are you going to do?
5. So die all who betray Giuliano Sanctuary? Where?
6. Dreams So die all who betray Giuliano Dream of gold, my boy.
7. No one need ever die again.
8. I don't want to die rich.
9. We could all die of thirst!
10. I don't wanna die like this.
11. Someone gotta die before you'll cooperate?
12. Flack, don't let me die alone!
13. I die of shame every time I see him.
14. It's not dignified for a man to have to die from the feet up.
15. You'll probably die if I tell you.
16. We might as well die as live like this.
17. I know that it is the wish of all of us to be chosen this night to die for Tomainia.
18. Let me say, on behalf of myself and the others, that we consider it a great privilege to die for our country.
19. So long as men die liberty will never perish.
20. A Iot of guys are gonna die to keep you safe and cozy.
21. If I cannot live as a king with honour, at least I can die as a king with honour.
22. We all know we're going to die butyou make a marvelous game out ofit that includes the whole world.
23. Add another million or two who'll die within about five weeks.
24. Who die when they enter adolescence.
25. Religion when l die ? Religion when l die
26. L did not lose a war to die in the back seat of a car.
27. They are ready to die for you.
28. Ah! That dog! Why doesn't somebody- Die minderheit ausgemacht haben.
29. With coals of fire in his belly may he die slowly.
30. I want to live simple and die natural.
Definitions of Die:
1. A small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces; used in gambling to generate random numbers
2. A device used for shaping metal
3. A cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods
4. Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
5. Suffer or face the pain of death
6. Be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
7. Stop operating or functioning
8. Feel indifferent towards
9. Languish as with love or desire
10. Cut or shape with a die
11. To be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
12. Lose sparkle or bouquet
13. Disappear or come to an end
14. Suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense)