Similar Words to Develop:
1. I guess we're through, so I'll take these prints, run over to my studio, develop these, and be right back.
2. I know what would develop with you in a darkroom.
3. If you can isolate that virus, we'll be able to develop a vaccine.
4. Will you develop the film yourself?
5. One out of four of the survivors will develop consumption.
6. We've been planning to explore and develop that territory.
7. Take this over to the paper, develop it immediately.
Definitions of Develop:
1. Make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation
2. Work out
3. Gain through experience
4. Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
5. Come into existence; take on form or shape
6. Change the use of and make available or usable
7. Elaborate, as of theories and hypotheses
8. Create by training and teaching
9. Be gradually disclosed or unfolded; become manifest
10. Grow, progress, unfold, or evolve through a process of evolution, natural growth, differentiation, or a conducive environment
11. Become technologically advanced
12. Cause to grow and differentiate in ways conforming to its natural development
13. Generate gradually
14. Grow emotionally or mature
15. Make visible by means of chemical solutions
16. Superimpose a three-dimensional surface on a plane without stretching, in geometry
17. Move one's pieces into strategically more advantageous positions
18. Move into a strategically more advantageous position
19. Elaborate by the unfolding of a musical idea and by the working out of the rhythmic and harmonic changes in the theme
21. Expand in the form of a series