Similar Words to Crack:
1. He's so uptight he could crack nuts with his butt cheeks.
2. I think I'll take another crack at my jungle.
3. Besides, the welfare workers are going to crack down on us wherever we go,just like they did in Pittsburgh.
4. Anyone could crack under the strain.
5. Would you like to take a crack at it?
6. Who dasts to crack a whip with me?
7. Paris has always been able to crack your neck.
8. They don't have a chance against Gruda's crack troops.
9. Tell me, Roy, did you really crack them for $500,000?
Definitions of Crack:
1. A long narrow opening
2. A narrow opening
3. A long narrow depression in a surface
4. A sudden sharp noise
5. A chance to do something
6. Witty remark
7. A blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts
8. A purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted; highly addictive
9. A usually brief attempt
10. The act of cracking something
11. Become fractured; break or crack on the surface only
12. Make a very sharp explosive sound
13. Make a sharp sound
14. Hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise
15. Pass through (a barrier)
16. Break partially but keep its integrity
17. Break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension
18. Gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions
19. Suffer a nervous breakdown
20. Tell spontaneously
21. Cause to become cracked
22. Reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking
23. Break into simpler molecules by means of heat
24. Of the highest quality