Similar Words to Cotton:
1. Save your breath to drum up business for your cotton gin Close that door so I can get dressed.
2. I've had a little set back in business lately The syndicate built their own cotton gin, and I lost their trade.
3. Collins has got his own cotton to gin.
4. Don't say a word, a little bird already told me you'd bring wagons full of cotton straight to my door.
5. Both of us had misfortunes on the same day You lost your furniture, my cotton gin burned down.
6. There's a lot of fine cotton lint floating in the air.
7. One more crack, and the only cotton you'll see will be in a drugstore.
8. He was ginning out most of the cotton before you put up your gin, remember?
9. Set up a new cotton gin he might let you gin out his cotton all the time.
10. You know, and I know and I know you know that I know that you set fire to my cotton gin last night.
11. L don't cotton to the man.
12. If the deal with the Manchester Cotton Company does not go through we're facing a very bad situation, Papa.
13. "Moreover " "Moreover, the possibility of the successful accommodation "for the Cotton Company "should throw a great weight into the balance " "Balance."
14. There's a lot of business to be done with the Manchester Cotton Company.
15. Helen, get some cotton and antiseptic.
16. A cotton ball for all my blood.
17. You need cold water and cotton balls.
18. I had my sweet 16 party at the Cotton Club.
Definitions of Cotton:
1. Soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
2. Fabric woven from cotton fibers
3. Erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
4. Thread made of cotton fibers
5. Take a liking to