Similar Words to Clean:
Clean And Jerk
1. Give the frame of the painting a little wipe with a clean cloth, okay?
2. No muss, no fuss, a nice, clean inside job.
3. This'll clean up the image some, huh?
4. I got a place where you can clean up, get some rest.
5. Go and clean off no.3, Beryl.
6. Uh, wh-- We could clean the wound.
7. Did you clean the sand out of the engine and do your preflight, Mr. Towns?
8. Ever tried to go clean across to Oregon.
9. Maybe we better clean him up a little bit.
10. Maybe, maybe some clean linen and a shave.
11. You're neat, you're clean and when you're around, a man gets no backchat.
12. The time I've spent on trains And the clean rags?
13. Did you put in a clean shirt?
14. Hey clean up that desk for me, will you?
15. Is all right if I clean office now?
16. When you take a breath, it's got a clean taste, like nobody never used it before.
17. The air has a clean taste to it.
18. Not clean enough to do your own killing.
19. I'll wash dishes, clean up, anything.
20. Would you like me to get you nice and clean for bed?
21. I just want to clean up.
22. Just wipe it clean off the map.
23. Lydia, must you clean fish on the bed?
24. So we make a nice clean start.
25. Keep your nose clean and you'll get there.
26. I'll show you how you can clean up a bankroll.
27. I got a proposition to clean up $160,000, and want you in on it.
28. They've got to have clean aerials, so so they don't get any dirty messages! Ain't they!
29. And Linda called and said to hurry up and clear or clean or whatever it is Clear.
30. I hear that you also prepare the meals and clean the toilets.
Definitions of Clean:
1. A weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
2. Make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
3. Remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
4. Clean and tidy up the house
5. Clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
6. Be cleanable
7. Deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
8. Remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
9. Remove while making clean
10. Remove unwanted substances from
11. Remove shells or husks from
12. Free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits
13. Ritually clean or pure
14. Not spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination
15. (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements; fit for all observers
16. Completely; used as intensifiers
17. In conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
18. Free of restrictions or qualifications
19. (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
20. Free from impurities
21. (of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense
22. Free from sepsis or infection
23. Morally pure
24. (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
25. (of a surface) not written or printed on
26. Exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
27. Without difficulties or problems
28. Thorough and without qualification
29. Not carrying concealed weapons
30. Free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed
31. Free of drugs