Similar Words to Central:
1. Some research material bound for the Central Bureau of Penology at Stockholm.
2. Those are the Soviets International Department of Central Committee members Trudnikov and Kosholnikov.
3. Lf l can clear this central nerve, that may be enough.
4. In Central America learn that Gandhi was born in Porbandar anyway?
5. Can I meet you at Central Park?
6. We are now leaving Nun Central on ourjourney to hell and beyond.
7. Man: z-L central calling k-Y-Y-F-N-D-O-Z-Y-F, come in, please.
8. Z-L central calling k-Y-Y Listen, don't try anything, paisano.
9. Here is the guiding brain and central nervous system of the British navy The Operations Division.
Definitions of Central:
1. A workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
2. In or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area
3. Serving as an essential component