Similar Words to Can:
Give The Axe
Give The Sack
1. L can sign him in half the time.
2. My pleasure, l can assure you.
3. Take your hand away so l can put this stuff on.
4. And if ever l can return the favor-- Hardly likely to happen, is it?
5. You see, you never can tell when you might need a friend.
6. L can spare a few minutes.
7. Just tell me where and when we can meet.
8. As far as Davis Leland is concerned, you can go on faking masterpieces as long as you can hold a brush.
9. L've not only put my head into the guillotine l've unloosened my collar and tie so that they can chop it off.
10. At least l can keep you out of this.
11. L can see the hand of a master!
12. L can practically taste the bread and water!
13. L mean, we've got to walk before we can run, you know.
14. I can see you two are just plain made for each other!
15. All right, we'll take every man we can spare.
16. Mr McKay, any ranch that you can see on foot just isn't worth looking at.
17. As far as I'm concerned, the Hannasseys can take water whenever they need it.
18. Maybe I can keep the peace, if I'm living here and working the place.
19. I reckon you're the last man can answer that.
20. Getting lost out here can be dangerous business, Jim.
21. You're gambling that if we fight you can beat me.
22. I can see how you'd feel that way.
23. All I can say, McKay, is you take a hell of a long time to say goodbye.
24. And you can go too if all you can think to do is criticise me.
25. How can you change your mind after one silly misunderstanding?
26. The major thinks on a grand scale, I can promise you that.
27. You can stand there and say that to me?
28. I sold it to a man nobody can ride roughshod over.
29. We can handle anything they've got.
30. I can bring her out without any violence.
Definitions of Can:
1. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
2. The quantity contained in a can
3. A buoy with a round bottom and conical top
4. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
5. A plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
6. A room or building equipped with one or more toilets
7. Preserve in a can or tin
8. Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position