Similar Words to Book:
Book Of Account
Word Of God
1. About early Virginia my book was enjoying a brisk nationwide sale.
2. It was thought that he had gained possession of a book called the Necronomicon.
3. But the phone book is full of Arthur Adamsons.
4. Try the Book of English Verse.
5. 'I was having a cup of tea 'and reading a book I'd got that morning from Boots.
6. 'I changed my book at Boots.
7. 'I felt myself blushing 'and opened my library book and pretended to read.
8. But it's in the book and l never thought of not using it, nor did Mike.
9. I book a lot of acts for the Grand Ole Opry.
10. I could write a book about him.
11. I've been writing a book about: Never had such a good time in my life.
12. Well, now I got the book to punch him in the nose.
13. Isn't that from the James Joyce book or the Greek myth.
14. The clerks and the book keepers.
15. He owns 75% of the book and 75% of the club.
16. I was looking through a telephone book for a man named McBride and I came across the name "T McKay".
17. If not, this is the best book on midwifery in existence.
18. A book on the pacific islands.
19. That's exactly what this book is saying.
20. A book like this should be burned.
21. Then I shall get out my little black book and make notes.
22. It must be that book that's got into his head with his great imagination.
23. You're down in my book to call.
24. The book said if it is not delivered within three minutes, it will die.
25. I think I'll start a new book so I can finish it before I'm finished myself.
26. L found Azana's book about how Don Quixote was invented.
27. Well, what's Debbie's Blue Book value right now?
28. It'll be our show, the show we started out to do the book the Martons wrote, with the songs you threw out.
29. He will get a pharmaceutical book where he can look up symptoms, - and then prescribe a cure.
30. Social notes, book reviews, covered a couple of fires.
Definitions of Book:
1. A written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together)
2. Physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
3. A compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone
4. A written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance
5. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded
6. A collection of playing cards satisfying the rules of a card game
7. A collection of rules or prescribed standards on the basis of which decisions are made
8. The sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
9. The sacred writings of the Christian religions
10. A major division of a long written composition
11. A number of sheets (ticket or stamps etc.) bound together on one edge
12. Engage for a performance
13. Arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
14. Record a charge in a police register
15. Register in a hotel booker