Similar Words to Blast:
1. I used to blast away and never hit a sausage.
2. These beauties are ready for blast off.
3. But when the blast of war blows in our ears then imitate the action of the tiger.
4. I just hope they turn downstream I just hope turn that corner I'll blast them away with a shotgun.
5. Well, why don't you hang your pan out in the wind and let the sand blast it clean?
6. We will blast them to kingdom come!
7. Especially, Groggy, to blast open that damn iron safe, we'd have to be using so much dynamite that the whole bank would just disappear.
8. One blast and we There won't be a second chance.
9. Open up or we'll blast you!
10. A friend of mine has invented a liquid that can blast away mountains.
11. Owen! Now, there's a blast from the past.
12. But the fix blew up and a screw put the blast on me.
Definitions of Blast:
1. A very long fly ball
2. A sudden very loud noise
3. A strong current of air
4. An explosion (as of dynamite)
5. A highly pleasurable or exciting experience
6. Intense adverse criticism
7. Make a strident sound
8. Hit hard
9. Use explosives on
10. Apply a draft or strong wind to to
11. Create by using explosives
12. Make with or as if with an explosion
13. Fire a shot
14. Criticize harshly or violently
15. Shatter as if by explosion
16. Shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly