Similar Words to Bible Leaf:
1. I spend half a leaf seeing you all safe in the country and you bring her back to all this.
2. I see you sorta know your Bible.
3. I know my Bible. That's enough for me.
4. This is the Bible. You must get a copy. It
5. He's telling the truth about one shirt, but I haven't seen the Bible.
6. Call it a Bible, but it's really a death warrant with decimal points.
7. Oh, he was a Bible salesman?
8. Do you remember the verse from the Bible, Mrs. Brent?
9. I even Iooked up your name in my Bible concordance.
10. I reminded him briefly of his sins and read certain passages from the Holy Bible.
11. To an ignorant man, the Bible can be a terrifying book.
12. You swore on the Bible to keep your side.
13. Now, the best part of the leaf is called wrapper.
14. I was down in Denver last year for about a week at a Bible convention.
15. Would you tell her I'll call her back after Junior Bible?
16. What is it? The Holy Bible?
17. I read my bible and don't mess around.
18. In a way, it's like the migration of Abraham in the Bible.
19. The Bible tells us nothing on this Earth can happen without God's consent Abner, do you believe every word in the Bible literally?
20. The Bible is God's holy word written exactly as He commanded, and I believe it all.
21. Our Gita, the Muslim's Koran, your Bible.
22. OK, the Montana lamb with the rocket leaf and goat cheese salad.
23. Think he's up there turnin' over a new leaf?
24. The Bible I read preaches brotherhood.
25. My Bible says nothing about the pigmentation of the skin.
26. Read your Bible for me too.
27. She had a choice of going to a Bible weekend with her Sunday school or to New Orleans with me and two other sinners.
28. L just thought Sammy wouldn't mind you reading the Bible in bed if you were wearing something inspirational.
29. You take your Bible and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
30. Those tent revivals with those Bible-beaters doing God-knows-what.
Definitions of Bible leaf:
1. Tansy-scented Eurasian perennial herb with buttonlike yellow flowers; used as potherb or salad green and sometimes for potpourri or tea or flavoring; sometimes placed in genus Chrysanthemum