Similar Words to Baltimore Bird:
Icterus Galbula Galbula
1. A bird in the hand, Lumley. Please.
2. I would like to use him on our early-bird show from 7 to 8.
3. If I wanted whistling, I'd get a bird.
4. I don't know why I like Baltimore.
5. Come now! A little bird told me he might be in here.
6. We're going to have a lot more trouble with that bird.
7. Love is a bird on the wing.
8. I am teaching my bird to obey.
9. To catch the bird, first bait the trap.
10. She's singing at the Star Cafe in Baltimore.
11. Come here, bird, just come here.
12. Don't lollygag out there, just get the bird.
13. If you're falling, let go of the bird.
14. There isn't a bird anywhere in sight!
15. The bird attacks have subsided for the time being.
16. It's like this wounded bird you want to take care of.
17. This will be a full-grown mynah bird.
18. I sometimes go to bird shops on Fridays.
19. Baltimore's always been a sneaky town.
20. Well, here's my little early bird.
21. The buzzard"s a smart bird.
22. To play like Bird, eat like Bird.
23. Bird You know I have my ways of finding these things out.
24. Bird done covered it, all right.
25. If you want to play like Bird you gotta shoot shit like Bird?
26. What do you think about Bird?
27. Bird doesn't eat sweets, my love.
28. They gonna talk about you when you're dead, Bird.
29. If I'd known how much I'd miss you, I'd have made you marry me in Baltimore.
30. Frankly, I feared an elopement back there in Baltimore.
Definitions of Baltimore bird:
1. Eastern subspecies of northern oriole