Similar Words to Back:
1. L kept him back with the pistol and l was telephoning the police when l saw what he was stealing.
2. Why not wait until you get it back home and steal it then?
3. Let's head back and draw up a paper before I change my mind.
4. Hey, Shorty, you and Waco go on back to Ladder.
5. Or ain't that a nice word back East?
6. You looked mighty big back there.
7. You just run on back home and tell your daddy he's watered his last steer in the Big Muddy.
8. And you run on back home and shine up the major's boots!
9. You let 'em run my cows off and you come back standin' up!
10. We gotta get 'em back to water, ya hear?
11. Now listen, young lady, I aim to get my cows back to water!
12. Thanks. I'll be back in a day or two.
13. Get back here! Get off those horses!
14. We fetched water and then again five days back to our baggage.
15. I was watching that! Put that back on.
16. Put it back on! That dude's my brother!
17. No problem. But after we fly back east.
18. Allsup, back on the bus. Have a good ride.
19. Georgia, go back and enjoy it.
20. I want you to go back now.
21. Now, go back to your party.
22. Shut up, and get back upstairs!
23. The Longhorns: Dating back to the misty past of the first Spanish explorers " Her paper seemed to be getting a good reception.
24. I want your promise first, your word that you won't take me back there-- to Tantalus.
25. You believe I belong back there, don't you?
26. SPOCK: When do you plan to beam back up, Captain?
27. Put him back in the chair, Eli, and find that girl.
28. Check 5-0-1 back at ready desk I think you ought to see this, sir.
29. I spend half a leaf seeing you all safe in the country and you bring her back to all this.
30. Even a few days would give me the chance to get back to full strength.
Definitions of Back:
1. The posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine
2. The side that goes last or is not normally seen
3. The part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
4. (football) a person who plays in the backfield
5. The series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
6. The protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
7. The part of a garment that covers the back of your body
8. A support that you can lean against while sitting
9. (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage
10. Be behind; approve of
11. Travel backward
12. Give support or one's approval to
13. Cause to travel backward
14. Support financial backing for
15. Be in back of
16. Place a bet on
17. Shift to a counterclockwise direction
18. Establish as valid or genuine
19. Strengthen by providing with a back or backing
20. Related to or located at the back
21. In or to or toward a former location
22. At or to or toward the back or rear
23. In or to or toward an original condition
24. In or to or toward a past time
25. In reply
26. In repayment or retaliation
27. Located at or near the back of an animal
28. Of an earlier date