Similar Words to Arrest:
Taking Into Custody
1. I'll arrest him dead or alive.
2. And go on until we arrest him if we ever do.
3. We can't arrest everybody here and he may not be from here.
4. We'll get the Turkish police to arrest you.
5. L've a good mind to arrest you.
6. We will be there to arrest him.
7. I promised your arrest to the villagers to keep them quiet for the moment.
8. We can't make an arrest without sufficient evidence, sir.
9. To minimize the turbulence we will have to arrest the heart.
10. You know we're not here to arrest you.
11. And I will arrest the first man who tries to burn one!
12. I'll put you under arrest if you'd prefer.
13. Is it over if they arrest you now?
14. Not if they arrest me or 1 000 or 1 0,000.
15. What if they don't arrest you?
16. We can prearrange your bail, arrest you with everybody, make it look like you weren't involved.
17. You gonna make me arrest you, Walker?
18. Tell them to meet the midnight train to Philadelphia and arrest one Hildy Johnson.
19. Your father had a cardiac arrest at 8:00.
Definitions of Arrest:
1. The act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
2. The state of inactivity following an interruption
3. Take into custody
4. Hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
5. Attract and fix
6. Cause to stop