Similar Words to American Pennyroyal:
1. With an American tycoon l met today.
2. A South American gentleman, l believe, sir.
3. What'd you think of Ritchie on American Bandstand?
4. An American is coming to help him to emigrate.
5. I wonder if that American in Michigan got anything.
6. I think it's a honest-to-God American art form.
7. As Lonesome said, it's an American art form.
8. I want some American food, damn it!
9. Is this the American Trade Bureau?
10. American fighters to shoot down American bombers?
11. I'll be at the American Embassy.
12. I can get the American Legion Hall.
13. American Airlines plane You want another one, pal?
14. Come, lieutenant. As an American officer,
15. American communications are in a turmoil.
16. Mr. Canfield, you are an American?
17. But this is an American picture.
18. Look, l want to speak to the American Consul.
19. I was in an American hospital.
20. I demand to see the American Consul.
21. L'm an American tourist and l'm lost.
22. You'll have some American grandkids in no time at all.
23. Maybe I would like to make some American dollars.
24. Now, we get 25 cents American an hour.
25. When I step on American soil, I won't be alone.
26. The American law Oh, shut up!
27. I'm an American, I didn't know what to do.
28. Very well, then the American is about to enter the trap.
29. I appeal to you as a fellow American.
30. The Greek or the American way?
Definitions of American pennyroyal:
1. Erect hairy branching American herb having purple-blue flowers; yields an essential oil used as an insect repellent and sometimes in folk medicine