Similar Words to Ace:
Allied Command Europe
Angiotensin Converting Enzyme
Pass With Flying Colors
1. I've got the ace of spades in my pocket and I'm not going to give in.
2. She is his Achilles' heel, she is our ace in the hole.
3. I got an ace in the hole, Edna.
Definitions of Ace:
1. The smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
2. One of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
3. Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
4. Proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
5. A major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey
6. A serve that the receiver is unable to reach
7. Succeed at easily
8. Score an ace against
9. Play (a hole) in one stroke
10. Serve an ace against (someone)
11. Of the highest quality