Similar Words to Accent Mark:
1. Tiny little mark. They can tell every bill.
2. It was the voice of a man, no accent.
3. He can heave a knife into a mark so big every time.
4. How to cut your mark on the trees so you won't get lost in the forest.
5. Here's a few more words you can mark down, Toots.
6. Assuming we're talking about the same woman, the linguists tell us her accent is French.
7. Come on, Sis, Miss Feldman will mark us tardy.
8. Frenchy, come back, they'll mark you truant!
9. Five, four, three, two, one, mark.
10. Lt has the mark of an ancient civilization.
11. Lt has the mark of Satan himself.
12. I have reference to a mark on the ball.
13. I don't know whether that means he eats dogs or is fond of them. Mark's so vague.
14. I got a letter from Mark.
15. Mark said he should be allowed to wear a negligee. No telling what'll
16. There must be some of Mark's things around somewhere.
17. You can tell her that I'm Mark's friend and I have bats in the belfry but don't ever tell her my name.
18. This is a cable from Mark.
19. "Are you pleased with Baby? Love, Mark."
20. No. He was supposed to mark
21. Now, at approximately the 50 mile mark, car number 3, it loses its transmission.
22. But mark them for future reference.
23. Sure, but I'm just emphasizing your statement, okay, like putting an exclamation mark.
24. Hey, Eddie. You check and I'll mark.
25. Yes but each scar is a mark of love for your people.
26. So, sort of cute with your little accent!
27. I have always felt that the mark of a gentleman- Spare us your platitudes. The vittles'll be getting cold.
28. And all gay men are named Mark, Rick or Steve.''
29. On your mark. Get set. Go!
30. Here he is. Mark him up.
Definitions of Accent mark:
1. A diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation