Similar Words to 200:
1. Somewhere around here, in the middle of the Yol Valley, 200 miles west of our course.
2. Remember, 200 yards running is considerable of a handicap.
3. Well, shall we say 200 a week?
4. And here they come, rounding the corner for the completion of the fırst of 200 laps today.
5. I'll give you 200 bucks a week.
6. Are 200 tanks, 50 armoured cars and 500 machine-guns.
7. Are you teIIing me to gIide at 200 feet?
8. Group Six is now about 200 miles past fail-safe, Mr. President.
9. It's been 200 years since an Indian cocked a snook at the British Empire and got away with it.
10. Tell him I want 200 braceros ready for me As soon as I send for them. Get going!
11. I write about the customs of Red Indians 200 years ago, but I don't have to behave like one.
12. Very deep in the ancient Admiralty Building 200 feet underground, is the war room.
13. We've lost about 200 tons from the tanks that were damaged.
14. Based on reports from Group West I have them plotted 200 miles to the north of us.
15. Right now, my entire force plus 200 special deputies-- Make way. Make way.
16. How the hell can a guy escape with a double guard around the jail and 200 extra deputies?
17. Would you pay $ 200 for that, shamus?
18. Now look, Jim, what you don't realise is that the nearest law is at the county seat, 200 miles away.
19. That makes 200 times you sunk Bungo Pete in 200 days.
Definitions of 200:
1. Being ten more than one hundred ninety